|“||Interesting fact: if you brush some dust off a corpse and grind it just a little finer, and you get one of the most explosive substances known to man!||„|
General[edit | edit source]
Alchemy is a crafting skill that can be used by alchemists. By combining reagents the alchemist can brew potions of various types, such as heal, cure and agility potions.
Craftables[edit | edit source]
Training[edit | edit source]
- 0-30: Skill Trainer
- 30-46 Regular Poison (2 Nightshade) or Lesser Intelligence (1 Blood Moss)
- 46-55: Greater Refresh (7 Ginseng) or Poison or Lesser Intelligence
- 55-67: Greater Agility (7 Mandrake) or Lesser Intelligence (1 Blood Moss)
- 67-76: Greater Strength (7 Blood Moss) or Lesser Intelligence
- 76-100: Greater Cure (7 Ginseng) Greater Heal (7 Ginseng) or Greater Poison (4 Nightshade)
Macroing[edit | edit source]
Potion resource names are in this format: TypePotionStrength. For example HealPotionLesser, HealPotion, HealPotionGreater, CurePotionLesser, and so forth.
Therefore, create a custom command called useresource CurePotionLesser and drag it to your hotbar to begin making a macro to drink a lesser cure potion.
See Also[edit | edit source]