We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Sometimes the only thing that stands between an adventurer and fabulous wealth is a simple lock.
General[edit | edit source]
When confronted with a locked chest, the Lockpicking skill is one you are sure to need. By using lockpicks, an individual can attempt to pick the lock of any container. Depending on the complexity of the lock as well as the individuals Lockpicking skill, attempting to unlock the lock will either (a) successfully open the lock or (b) break the lockpick. A good rogue is always well-prepared with plenty of lockpicks!
Additionally, Skeleton Keys can be used to open a lock of any level once before breaking.
Training[edit | edit source]
Below is a brief guide outlining how to train Lockpicking. See the Lockpicking Guide for more information.
- 0 - 30: Skill Book purchased from the Skill Trainer
- 30 - 49: Medium locked boxes (Note: You have NO chance to gain on Medium Locked boxes after you reach 49)
- 49 - 74: Hard locked boxes
- 74 - 94: This is where the grind begins. You'll need to go find Cleverly locked chests in the world.
- 94 - 100: Deviously locked chests. These can be found in certaini dungeons and devious treasure maps.
Chests[edit | edit source]
Listed below are the skill levels required to open the various types of chests found in dungeons and overland camps.
|Chest Type||Min. Lockpicking Required|
See Also[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Ultima Wiki by .|